Sunday, January 16, 2011

Terrarium

I was browsing some other blogs the other day and I came across a blog called That's Happy and I found the cutest little terrariums!! I instantly fell in love.


So, now I want my own terrarium!! I found a glass globe with a cork stopper at the free table at work. It's about as big as a kid's size basketball, but I think it'll work out great for this project. I just bought the soil tonight...now I need to determine which plants I want and/or need. And then I'll put it all together and watch my little terrarium come to life!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesomesauce AmbiferousJanuary 16, 2011 at 10:56 PM

    XD.

    They are adorable. You better name your plants...or I will. XD I don't think you want them all named Amber Jr. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomesauce AmbiferousJanuary 16, 2011 at 10:58 PM

    & post pics when you are done XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i'll try my best to name them. and of course there will be pics!!!!

    (thanks for the comments, my devoted follower!!)

    ReplyDelete