Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pizza

I made pizza tonight. Not that ordinary frozen pizza. No, sir. Homemade pizza!! And, though I risk sounding quite full of myself, I must say it was the best homemade pizza I have ever had. No, it still doesn't compare to Domino's, but what could?

So, I'm going to be a doll and share this wonderiferous recipe with you, my dear readers!


You need:
1 package pizza crust mix, I used the Walmart brand
7 oz pizza sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese
pepperoni (or any toppings!)
1/2 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon basil
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon parsley
3/4 cup hot water
flour

This is what you do:
Mix the herbs (oregano, basil, garlic, parsley) with the crust mix and then add the hot water. Mix and then cover for 5 minutes. Then stir again and add about 1/2 cup of flour. Add more if the dough is too sticky to work with. Then, put that dough on the pan! Flatten it out and cover the pan - no need to get picky. Dump your sauce on and spread it out. Put on your layer of cheese and then slap on whatever toppings you'd like. Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. It's going to smell and taste delicious!!


Everyone, enjoy! Chad, feel free to correct me where I am wrong. Amber, yes, I did steal wonderiferous from you. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Awesomesauce AmbiferousJanuary 20, 2011 at 9:51 PM

    I was just going to call you out for stealing my word!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blue slummy pizza...yum. XD

    IT'S WONDIFEROUS!!!

    ReplyDelete